Summer is not “officially” over, I know, but apple season has kicked off and we have to make the most out of them! As long as I am not using anything pumpkin as an ingredient, I won’t be blamed for embracing autumn a few weeks in advance, right? This makes me interestingly aware that before I realize it, it will soon be the end of 2017! Hello 31/12/2016’s resolutions, where have you been? We were supposed to be good this year. Oh well!Read More
So I am back in London and after two weeks of sun, fun and comfort food, it’s hard to go back to reality. But the good news is, summer is not over and seafood salad bowls are naturally on the menu!
But first, how have you been?Read More
Hello from Beirut friends! I am having such a blissful time in Lebanon, between good food and blue skies I really can’t complain. Yesterday, my friend Tamima took me to a small village in the mountains called Beit ed-Dine and it was so much fun. We left from Beirut and managed to watch the sunset as we drove up the mountains to get there.Read More
Oh la la, I don’t even know where to start! This pizza is so many things I love in one slice. Ever since I decided that it was fine to eat my merguez without the casing, I haven’t stopped experimenting it with pretty much everything. One of my favourite experiments is this pizza. It’s lightly scented, beautifully spicy, fresh and creamy, I mean, it really tastes heavenly. So please swipe down and do yourself a favour, make this pizza for #pizzafriday, any day or even everyday! As you can see, I used a ready made pizza dough because I ran out of time while I was about to shoot this recipe but feel free to make your own pizza dough if you feel like it.Read More
It’s #popsicleweek friends and this year we are not missing it! Last year I didn’t realize I missed it until late July. I don’t really blame myself, I think I was going through this “early motherhood” phase when you sleep 4 hours a day and never wash your hair. Suddenly, remembering this makes me so grateful for time, it really is the best thing, cause it gives you the best perspective. Ok, enough philosophy, let’s go back to popsicles.Read More
Hello world! The past weeks haven’t been the happiest, too many, way too many sad things are happening in London and around the world and sometimes it’s just hard… My favourite way to take my mind off sad things is to cook with music in the background. It’s honestly the best way to meditate and I think any cook will agree. It somehow makes me stop thinking about the rest of the world and enables me to focus on one thing only: cooking.Read More
Friends! It’s been a while since my last post and I am totally aware of that. I would say I am 30% responsible of my recent lack of blog posts. The remaining 70% is due to
1. A very bad cold that keeps going away and reappearing (SO annoying). Tips welcomed!
2. A sprained joint in my spine that basically kept me from moving around properly for a full week (SERIOUSLY annoying).Read More
This past weekend was the sunniest of all weekends in London, it really felt like summer. We went to the park and had a picnic with Laelia for the first time. She was very intrigued by the ducks and the baby swans but she was also very scared of the grass. Do all babies get scared of the grass? We ate chocolate chip cookies and stuffed batbouts with chicken, preserved lemons and olive tagine. I can’t wait for the weather to be sunny again and prepare more picnic friendly recipes. It was so much fun.Read More
Hello from sunny Rabat dear friends! How have you been? I’ve just had the best couple of weeks. It started in Rabat, then I went to Casablanca for work and finally Mexico via London just for fun AND food. As you can guess, I am now back in Rabat for a quick stop to see the family again, eat more food and do some prop shopping at el oulja.Read More
If everything goes as planned, this recipe should be posted automatically while I am on my way to Morocco in just a few days! I rarely schedule my posts but it’s so convenient to be able to arrange a little post for you so my blog doesn’t go into sleeping mode while I am travelling. Thanks Squarespace and thanks technology!Read More