Hello Friends, how have you been? It’s been a while!
Casablanca is now officially out in the world and I couldn’t be happier about it! It feels so good to finally be able to see what you cook from the book so please keep sharing!
These past weeks have been a bit crazy, between travelling and the book launch and having a cold that lasted FOREVER, I haven’t had much time to cook new recipes but I promise that I will be posting something very yummy on the blog soon!
Casablanca is almost two weeks old so I felt like it was time to show you some of my favourite shots of Casablanca and also do a giveaway! I am giving away to one of you TWO beautiful Casablanca tote bags full of Moroccan essentials which include:
- A specially signed copy of Casablanca
- A jar of my homemade ras el hanout blend
- A jar of Moroccan dried rose petals
- A candle holder from the souk in Morocco
- A berber fibula keychain
- A box of my favourite gunpowder tea
- A bottle of my favourite orange blossom water
- A bottle of my favourite rose water
Most of the items were carefully chosen by me and mom in the souks of Casablanca and Chefchaouen during my last trip in Morocco. It’s full of things that I love and always bring back with me!
To enter the giveaway check out this Instagram post!
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This is a prize draw for two "Casablanca" tote bags filled with goodies. To enter, please ‘like’ the image on Instagram and comment below, tagging the friend who you would like to also win a tote bag. Both entrants must also be following Nargisse Benkabbou’s account (@mymoroccanfood) on Instagram. The image can be found on Nargisse Benkabbou’s Instagram account: www.instagram.com/mymoroccanfood
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by My Moroccan Food Ltd , whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 14th May 2018 and closes at 11:00 am GMT on 17th May 2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- My Moroccan Food ltd is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- My Moroccan Food ltd reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice, but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s name will be published My Moroccan Food “stories” on Instagram on Thursday 17th May.
- The winner’s name will be available upon My Moroccan Food ltd’s receipt of a stamped addressed envelope requesting the same.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by My Moroccan Food ltd.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.